Sing it, Royce Freeman! Photographed earlier today at The Language Conservancyʻs recording studios in Bloomington, IN, working on a new collection Hidatsa childrenʻs songs. Stay tuned for news about release dates! ... See MoreSee Less
Introducing: "Hiráaca íire! - Speak Hidatsa!"
NEW: HIDATSA LEVEL 3 TEXTBOOK with CD!
The roll out of new MHA Language materials continues with the release of the latest Hidatsa textbook. Featuring:
• 6 Lesson units that teach conversational Hidatsa
• Fully-integrated audio accompaniment
• More than 100 new vocabulary words
• Wide variety of fun activities and exercises
Free for MHA Tribal members! Pick up a copy:
- New Town, North Dakota: MHA Education Program (404 Frontage Rd)
- Online, from the MHA Language Bookstore: hidatsa.org/book-store
Máabee cagíc / Have a good day (lit. The day is good.) ... See MoreSee Less